Your points expire after one year of inactivity. You are considered inactive if you have not earned or redeemed any points within a year from your last action. If you make a purchase within that year, your points would not expire.
Articles in this section
- What are The Sak Rewards?
- How do I earn points?
- How do I join The Sak Rewards?
- When will my points show up in my account?
- When and how can I redeem my points?
- Can I use my points combined with other discount codes?
- What happens to my points when I return an item?
- Where can I read the Terms & Conditions for The Sak Rewards program?
- What should I do if I need more help?
- Do points expire?